1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The www.moondreamwebstore.fr website (hereinafter, the "Site") is owned and operated by GTI (Gestion Textile Internationale) (hereinafter, "GTI", "we" or "our").
We protect the privacy of our users and customers according to applicable laws. This means that we have reported the collection and processing of your personal data to the CNIL (French Data Protection Commission) under declaration no. 1615774.
This document describes how we use your personal data and informs you of the measures GTI takes to ensure they are protected while they are being used for the Site, according to the French Information Technology and Liberties law of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter, the "Information Technology and Liberties law").
The term "cookies" covers all trackers deposited and/or read while consulting the Site on any type of terminal (computers, smartphones, digital tablets, web-connected videogame consoles, etc.).
While browsing our Site, browsing information from your computer could be recorded by programmes, including in files called "cookies" installed on your terminal.
These cookies are deposited either directly by us, in which case it is us collecting the information, or by some of our partners, in which case it is the partner collecting the information.
Some cookies may remain longer than others, but no cookie will be kept for more than 13 months on your terminal, according to applicable rules.
Such cookies do not allow for the identification of you personally. We use strictly necessary cookies to allow you to browse the Site to provide you with elementary features, to improve the features of the Site (for example by saving your preferences) and to improve the performance and user experience on the Site.
2.1 Cookies sent out via our Site
- Identify you when you connect to our Site
- Establish visiting statistics (number of visits, pages seen, visiting path, …)
- Allow us to display personalised content, such as product suggestions
- Provide you with content, including advertising, based on your interests
- Save information entered into various forms
- Follow your specific preferences, concerning pop-up notifications or display preferences for example
- Follow "favourite" products saved in your shopping cart
- Allow for secure management of and access to your personal space
2.2 Cookies sent out by third parties via our Site
While browsing our Site, one or more cookies from third companies may be placed on your terminal via pages of our Site. GTI is not able to access or control those cookies that are under the responsibility of the third parties.
Such cookies are deposited by third parties to identify the products viewed or purchased on the Site and send advertising to you in connection with your interests.
2.3 Your cookie preferences
Your browser settings allow you to receive notifications and restrict, block and/or delete cookies. In that case, you could still use the Site, but various services and features may be hampered or unavailable, including ergonomic page layout appropriate for the Site on your terminal, or storage of your products in your shopping cart.
Click here to view a Wikihow article on enabling and disabling cookies in your browser.
For more information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
3. COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Collection of Personal Data
We could collect your Personal Data in the following cases:
- If you send us a request via the "Contact us" section, by completing the online form or sending an email to the address shown.
- We may also use journal files. The information contained in journal files includes the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, internet service provider (ISP), system date/time, origin and destination pages, pages clicked on and any other information your browser may give to us. We may use this information for purposes including administration of the Site or monitoring user movements around the Site. We would however like to point out that the electronic identification data used to identify your connection terminal or the pages browsed on the Site are generally insufficient alone to identify you nominatively.
Google Analytics: The Site may use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as the frequency of Site visits by users, the pages viewed and the other sites viewed before coming to the Site. We use the information obtained from Google Analytics to operate and improve the Site and our products. We do not associate the information collected by Google Analytics with personal information that could identify you. Google's capacity to use and share the information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to our Site is limited by the Google Analytics Service Conditions that can be viewed at the address www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, and Google's Confidentiality Policy that can be viewed at the address www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You can learn more about how Google collects and analyses the data specifically connected with Google Analytics at the address www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can also prevent the use of your data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at the address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. When you voluntarily provide your Personal Data, in particular when it concerns multimedia content (photographs, videos, etc.), you agree to provide accurate information that does not damage the interests or rights of third parties (including their intellectual property rights in particular).
3.2 Use of the data
The information you provide on the Site allows GTI to:
- Handle your questions or requests for information,
- Send you, with your consent, advertising or promotional messages by any applicable communications channel, such as emails, text messages, etc.,
- Send you the newsletter you subscribe to,
- Improve our Site,
- Identify you and authenticate your access to the Site,
- Inform you about our products,
- Share promotional offers with you,
- Invite you to participate in surveys or sweepstakes,
- Diagnose and correct problems on the Site.
GTI will only send your Personal Data to a third party commercial partner with your prior consent to the sharing of that information (such as for a special promotional event).
Lastly, we may need to disclose all or part of your Personal Data or any other information you provided via the Site if we think that the disclosure of that information could be of use or is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with any law or regulation;
- for any legal proceedings;
- to reply to any request from a court authority or any other legally-qualified administrative authority requesting this information in accordance with legal texts in force;
- to enforce our General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- to detect, prevent or resolve a case of fraud or a security problem;
- to protect the rights, property or security of our Site, our users, you or the public in general.
GTI will always do everything possible to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the collected Personal Data when passing it on to the above parties.
3.3 Data retention
We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than is required for the purposes for which they are kept, in accordance with applicable provisions (including but not restricted to those set forth in the French Commercial Code, French Civil Code and French Consumer Code).
3.4 Facebook and Youtube
GTI publishes a page presenting its activities in Facebook and a YouTube channel.
You can follow these pages by clicking on "Like" (in Facebook) or "Subscribe" (in YouTube). In that case, GTI will be able to collect the personal information you mark as public and accessible on your profile.
Click here to view a Wikihow article on enabling and disabling access to your data in Facebook.
Click here to view the rules on changing the confidentiality settings in Google/YouTube.
3.5 Subscribing and unsubscribing to our newsletter
The Site offers you the possibility to subscribe to a free newsletter to receive information about our products and activities.
If you no longer wish to receive that newsletter, you can unsubscribe by simply clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link found at the bottom of the newsletter. Your request will be considered effective once you receive a message confirming this. If you do not receive a confirmation message, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the email address to be unsubscribed.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow security standards generally upheld in our sector which include taking appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures and complying with French legislation in force to protect the privacy of the Personal Data we collect.
GTI employees who have access to your Personal Data as part of their tasks agree to respect the utmost confidentiality with regard to them.
Nevertheless, no internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% safe. This means that, even if we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we do not control the risks connected with functioning of the internet and we draw your attention to the possible risks of individual cases of data loss or breach of confidentiality of the data passing via that network.
If you have questions regarding the security of the service, please send us an email at email@example.com.
5. LINKS AND INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may allow you to interact with third party sites, and may contain links to other sites, mobile applications and third party services not owned or controlled by GTI (each referred to individually as a "Third Party Service"). We are not responsible for the confidentiality practices or content of the Third Party Services. Please note that the Third Party Service may collect information about you. We therefore encourage you to read the general conditions and confidentiality policies of each Third Party Service with which you choose to interact.
6. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
You have a general right to access, modify, correct and delete your Personal Data.
You can exercise that right by submitting your request by email, mail or telephone to the following:
GTI (Gestion Textile Internationale),
61 rue du Landy
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone at +33 (0)1 41 61 86 16
7. USE OF DATA IN THE EVENT OF ACQUISITION OR CHANGE OF CONTROL OF GTI
Moreover, in the event of a change of control of our company, acquisition, collective procedure or sale of our company's assets, Personal Data may be transferred to third parties.
The Site does not target the population of minors, but is not necessarily reserved to adults as it does not present content prohibited to minors under the age of 18 years.
The forms and questionnaires on the Site are not designed to collect information about minors. If the Site were to collect information about a minor, the minor's legal representative will be able to contact us to correct, modify or delete that information (see article 6 - Individual Rights to Personal Data).
9. QUESTIONS / CONTACT